This Ramadan, try this special and magical recipe of ‘Chicken Cheese Roll” to surprise everyone on Iftar. These cheesy and juicy crispy bites will be a unique addition to your Iftar menu!. Serve it with our exclusive Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ chutnies (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM) to get best taste out of it. #Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 2-3
Chicken (Breast Boneless) 1/2
Salt One Pinch
Black Pepper One Pinch
Cheddar Cheese Slice 2
Spinach leaves 2
All purpose flour (Maida) ½ cup
Egg (Beaten) 1
Bread crumbs ½ cup
Oil (For frying)
– Take chicken breast piece and cut it from center horizontally.
– Cover it with plastic wrapping sheet from both sides.
– Tenderize it with meat tenderizer.
– Uncover the plastic sheet from top.
– Sprinkle salt and black pepper
– Place cheese slices on chicken
– Place spinach slices over cheese.
– Roll chicken covering it with plastic wrap as shown in the video.
– Keep it in freezer for 6-7 hours.
– Apply coating of Maida on roll
– Dip the roll beaten egg
– Coat the roll with Bread Crumbs.
– Heat oil in pan and fry the roll until turned golden brown
– Take them out and serve with the ‘Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ dips https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM.