This Ramadan, try these easy and cheesy “Chicken Cheese Balls” to make everyone feel pleasant and amazed. #Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #IftarRecipe #CookAtHome #ChickenCheeseBalls
Cooking time 20 Min. Serving 3-4
Boneless Chicken 500 gms
Salt 1 Tsp
Black Pepper 1 Tsp
Corn Flour 1 Tbsp
Mozzarella Cheese 1 Cup
– Take boiled chicken (shredded) in a bowl
– Add salt, black pepper, corn flour and cheese. Mix them well with chicken.
– Add egg and mix with chicken.
– Make balls of chicken with hand.
– Deep fry them until turned brown. Serve with sauce of your choice.
Note: This is Make n Freeze recipe. You may also prepare ‘Chicken Cheese Balls’ and freeze them to fry later.