Try this recipe of Chapli Kabab, by Food Lab , to experience the authentic traditional taste of delicious Pashtun-style Chapli kababs at home. This is easy recipe of Chapli Kabab is full of flavors and aromas with bursting taste that is sure to amaze everyone!
#Foodlab #ChapliKabab #MagicalRecipe #Kabab #EidulAdha
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 4-5
Beef (Minced) 500 gms
Salt 1 Tsp
Ginger Garlic paste 1 Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) 2 Tbsp
Cumin Powder ½ Tsp
Coriander Seeds (Crushed) 1 Tbsp
Garam Masala ½ Tsp
Pomegranate Seeds (Crushed) 1 Tbsp
Onion (chopped) 1
Tomato (Cut into slices) 1
Oil 4 Tbsp
– Take beef mince in a bowl.
– Add Salt, Ginger Garlic paste, Red Chilli (Crushed), Cumin Powder, Coriander Seeds (Crushed), Garam Masala, Pomegranate Seeds (Crushed), Egg and Onion (chopped).
– Mix them well.
– Refrigerate for 15 – 20 minutes.
– Take a portion of beef and form kabab.
– Place a tomato slice on one side.
– Heat oil in a shallow pan.
– Shallow fry kababs on both sides until brown.