Add delight to your winters with this quick and delicious Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa. Try this easy recipe of Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa at home to for special sweet treat to your family and friends.
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 4-5
Split Bengal Gram 250 gms (soaked for 3-4 hours)
Milk 2 cups
Clarified butter 1 cup
Cardamom powder 1 tsp
Sugar 1 cup
Almonds 2 tbsp
Pistachio 2 tbsp
Raisins 1 tbsp
Crushed coconuts 2 tbsp
– Add split Bengal grams in a pan and milk in it. Bring it to boil.
– Cook on low flame until lentil is done. Approx.30-35 minutes.
– Add the Bengal grams in a grinder and grind it well.(Add milk if required)
– Add clarified butter in a pan and add cardamom powder and the grinded Bengal grams.
– Stir continuously for 5 minutes on medium flame.
– Add sugar in the pan and stir till sugar get dissolved.
– Add almonds, pistachio, raisins and crushed coconuts in the pan. Mix it well.
– Ready to serve.