Keep it simple on this Friday and make ‘Chana Saalan’ for everyone to enjoy this Dhaba style recipe by our chef.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #ChanaSalan #CookAtHome
Cooking time 20 Min. Serving 4-5 persons
Chickpeas (Boiled) 350 gms
Egg (Boiled) 1
Oil ¼ cup
Onion (chopped) 1
Tomato 2 (medium)
Ginger-Garlic Paste ½ Tbsp
Salt 1 Tsp
Red Chilli 1 Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) ½ Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Cumin Seed Powder ½ Tsp
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
Green Chillies 1-2
– Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
– Add onion and sauté until translucent.
– Add tomatoes and ginger-garlic paste. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
– Add salt, red chili (powder), red chili (crushed) turmeric powder, cumin seed powder and garam masala. Mix well.
– Add boiled chickpeas and mix well.
– Add 200 ml of water, while cooking on medium flame.
– Garnish with coriander and green chilies.
– Add boiled egg and serve with naan of your choice.