Today, go for a simple meal and try out this tasty ‘Chana Saalan’ for everyone to enjoy this Dhaba style recipe by our chef.
#Foodlab #ChanaPulao #MagicalRecipe #Rice #Chana #Pulao #ChickPeas
Cooking time 30Min. Serving 3-4
Rice 1 Kg
Chick Peas (Boiled) 250 gm
Oil 150 ml
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp.
Yogurt 250 gm
Salt 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli 1 Tbsp.
Red Chilli flakes 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Star Anise 2
Bay Leaf 1
Cinnamon stick 3-4
Black Cardamom 2-3
Cumin Seeds ½ Tsp
Blackball pepper 7-8
Freseh Coriander ¼ cup
Boiled eggs 2-3
– Heat oil in cooking pot.
– Cut onion and add in pan. Fry until light brown.
– Cut tomatoes into pieces and add in pot. Mash tomatoes with the help of spatula on low flame.
– Add Ginger Garlic Paste and cook while stirring.
– Beat yogurt and add in pot.
– Blend green chillies, fresh coriander and cumin seeds to prepare ‘Green Chilli paste’. Add this paste in the pot.
-Add salt, red chilli, red chilli flakes, turmeric powder,cloves ,star anise, cardamom, black cardamom, Bay leaf, Cinnamon stick and cumin seed in the pot and Mix well.
– Add boiled Chick Peas and mix well with all spices
-Add soaked rice, water and mix well.
-Add lemon syrup, chillies and simmer for 10-15 minutes on medium-low flame.
– Add fresh coriander and boiled eggs and Serve.