Biryani Lovers ! Today make it easy in kitchen and on pocket and try this delicious “Chana Aloo Biryani” made with Naseem Bombay Biryani Mix. This is exclusive one-pot recipe of tastiest “Chana Aloo Biryani” from our chef that is perfect for weekend cooking. Follow the recipe to delight all in the family with this heavenly taste of Biryani.
Naseem Bombay Biryani Mix 1Packet
Basmati rice 750 gms
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt 1/2 Tsp
Kashmiri red chilli ½ tsp
Boiled potatoes 4
Yogurt 250 gms
Oil 100 ml
Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Boiled chickpea 2 cups
Water ½ cup
Coriander ½ cup
Fried onion ½ cup
Green chillies 4
Gold color 1 tsp
– Take a pan and add oil, salt and Kashmiri red chilli. Mix well.
– Add boiled potatoes and mix. Set aside the roasted potatoes.
– Take yogurt in a bowl and add Naseem Bombay biryani packet. Mix well.
– Take oil in a pan and add onion in it. Fry until translucent.
– Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes. Mash it well.
– Add the yogurt paste in the pan and cook until oil gets separated on high flame.
– Add boiled chickpeas and water. Mix well.
– Add Basmati rice boiled with all spices in a pot, Chickpea salan and roasted potatoes.
– Cover all of it with more rice and add fresh coriander, fried onion, green chillies, lemon and gold color on the rice.
– Simmer for 10 minutes on low flame and mix.
– Ready to serve.