Today, don’t spend much time in the kitchen and try this quick and easy “Bread Pizza Cup” to add deliciousness in Iftar menu.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #IftarRecipe #CookAtHome #BreadPizzaCup #Pizza #RamzanRecipe#RamadanRecipes
Cooking time 20Min. Serving 4-5
Oil 2-3 Tbsp
Boneless Chicken 250 gms
Salt ½ Tsp
White Pepper ½ Tsp
Black Pepper ½ Tsp
Red Chilli (Powder) ¼ Tsp
Garlic Powder ¼ Tsp
Chilli Sauce 1 Tbsp
Soya Sauce 1 Tbsp
Onion (Chopped) 1
Tomato (Chopped) 1
Capsicum (Chopped) 1
Mixed Herbs ¼ Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) ¼ Tsp
Salt ¼ Tsp
– Heat oil in frying pan pan.
– Add Boneless Chicken, Salt, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Red Chilli (Powder), Garlic Powder, Chilli Sauce and Soya Sauce. Mix well and stir cook chicken until full done.
– Take chicken in bowl and mesh it.
– Take another bowl and put chicken in it. Add onion, tomato and capsicum, salt, red chilli (crushed) and Mixed Herbs. Mix well.
– Take bread slice and cut in circle shape. Spread pizza sauce on it.
– Grease Muffin tin with oil and place the bread in a Muffin Cup to take shape of cup.
– Put chicken filling, mozzarella cheese and olives in bread cups.
– Sprinkle Crushed red chilli in bread cups.
– Bake in Preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins.