Try this quick and easy recipe of Sawayyan (Vermecelli) to fulfil your sweet craving. Serve it warm and enjoy the deliciousness of this perfect winter dessert. Do try this perfect recipe of Bhuni Sawayyan today and share your experience with us!
Ghee ½ cup
Cardamom powder ½ tsp
Vermicelli 200 gms
Sugar ½ cup
Milk 1 cup
Almonds (just to sprinkle)
Pistachio (just to sprinkle)
Crushed coconut (just to sprinkle)
Khoyaa 100 gms
– Take ghee in a pan and add cardamom powder. Stir for 2 minutes on low flame.
– Add vermicelli in the pan and stir on low flame till they turn brown.
– Add sugar and milk in the pan and mix it well.
– Simmer for 10 minutes or till it leaves the ghee on low flame.
– Add almonds, pistachio and crushed coconut just to sprinkle.
– Ready to serve.