This Ramadan, add these tasty, crunchy and easy Beef Qeema Samosas in your iftar menu. The quick recipe of mince filling paired with easy folding technique of Samosas, this “Make n Freeze” samosas are must try to add delectable flavor in your iftar. Serve it with our exclusive Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ chutnies (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM) to get best taste out of it.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 4-5
Mince (Beef) 500 gms
Oil 3 Tbsp
Ginger-Garlic paste 1 Tsp
Salt 1 Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) 1 Tsp
Green Chillies 6-7
Coriander leaves ½ cup
Spring Onion 2
– Heat oil in cooking pan. Add mince and stir-cook on a medium flame until half done.
– Add Ginger-Garlic paste, Salt, Red Chilli (Crushed) and lemon syrup. Cook for 5 minutes until almost full done.
– Add green chillies, coriander leaves and spring onion. Mix it with mince while cooking.
– Make a paste by mixing 2 Tbsp flour and water.
– Take a samosa pattis and put chicken filling in the one of the corner.
– Fold the patti in the shape of samosa as shown in the video.
– Apply flour paste in the corner to bind the samosa closely.
– Make all samosas with the same method.
– Deep fry them until turned brown.
– Take them out and serve with our ‘Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ dips https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM.
Note: This is Make n Freeze recipe. You may also prepare samosas and freeze them to fry later.