Try this delectable recipe of Beef Bihari Boti by FoodLab. This exclusive recipe of Bihari Boti is sure to amaze family and guests due to its tenderness with spicy cherishing taste. Serve it with our exclusive ‘Date-Tamarind’ & int-Coriander’ chutnies (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM) to get best taste out of it.
#Foodlab#BeefBihairBoti#MagicalRecipe #Beef #EidUlAdha#BihariBoti
Cooking time 30-35Min. Serving 4-5
- Beef ½ Kg
- Raw Papaya paste 1Tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic paste 1 Tbsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 Tbsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli 1 Tbsp
- Poppy seeds (KhasKhash) powder 1 Tbsp
- Cummin Powder 1 Tsp
- Black Cumin Powder 1 Tsp
- Black Pepper 1 Tsp
- Mace Powder ¼ Tsp
- Nutmeg Powder ¼ Tsp
- Cardamom Powder ¼ Tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Oil 5Tbsp
- Fried Onion Paste 2 Tbsp
– Take beef in a bowl and mix it with Raw Papaya paste (Kachapapeeta) for tenderizing . Marinate it for at least 02 hours.
– Add Ginger-Garlic paste, Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Kashmiri Red Chilli, Poppy seeds, (KhashKhash) powder, Cummin Powder, Black Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Mace Powder, Nutmeg Powder, Cardamom Powder.
– Put 1 cup yogurt in Muslin cloth to drain its water.
– Add yogurt and 2 Tbsp oil in beef. Mix all spices and herbs well with beef.
– Add fried onion and mix well with beef. Marinate overnight or atleast 6-7 hours.
– Heatoil in pan. Add beef and cook for five minutes on medium flame.
– Cover the lid and simmer for fifteen more minutes on medium-low flame. Cook until oil gets separated.
– Heat small piece of coal on stove. Put it in the pan over aluminum foil and pour some oil on it. Cover the lid of the pan for two minutes.
– Serve it with our exclusive ‘Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ chutnies (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM) to get best taste out of it.