Make your day special with this aromatic and delicious ‘Badami Chicken Qorma’ made with the Qorma Masala from Naseem Foods. The Qorma Recipe Mix used in this recipe will give it the irresistible taste and will surely amaze everyone with your cooking skills #Foodlab #BadamiChickenQorma #MagicalRecipe #ChickenQorma
Cooking time 30-35 Min. Serving 4-5
Oil 3 tbsp
Almonds blanched 9-10
Coconut desiccated 2 tbsp
Poppy seeds 1 tbsp
Almonds blanched 15-20
Yogurt 1-1/2 cup
Naseem Qorma masala 1 Packet
Oil 1 cup
Chicken 1 kg
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Fried onion (crushed) 1 cup
Ginger 1 tsp
Roasted almonds 10
– Take oil in a pan and add blanched almonds. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
– Add coconut desiccated, poppy seeds and almonds blanched in a grinder. Grind it well.
– Take yogurt in a bowl and add ‘Naseem Qorma Masala’ and the grinded powder. Mix well.
– Add oil in a pan and add chicken and ginger garlic paste. Saute until the color changes.
– Add the Qorma mixture in to the pan.
– Simmer for 20 minutes on medium flame.
– Add fried onion, ginger and roasted almonds in the pan. Cook it for 5 minutes on low flame.
– Ready to serve.