Aaloo Qeema, is loved by everyone. Turn your Friday in happiness by making simple and lip-smacking ‘Aloo Qeema’ and amaze everyone in the family with this irresistible taste of Aloo Qeema.
#Foodlab #AlooQeema #MagicalRecipe #Aloo #Qeema #AlooKeeema
Mutton/Beef Mince 600 gm
Oil 150 ml Onion 2
Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Salt ½ Tbsp
Red Chilli 1 Tbsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli 1 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder ½ Tsp
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
– Heat oil in pan
– Add sliced onion and saute until gets translucent
– Cut tomatoes into pieces and add in pan
– Add ginger-garlic paste, salt, red chilli, Kashmiri red chilli, turmeric powder and garam masala. Mix well
– Cover the lid of the pan and Simmer for five minutes on low flame
– Remove the lid and mash tomatoes.
– Add mince and mix with tomatoes.
– Add potatoes and mix.
– Add 1 glass water. Cover the lid and simmer for fifteen minutes.
– Remove the lid and cook for five minutes on high flame
– Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.