Learn to make perfect bakery style Aloo Patties and add this delicious flaky home made Aloo Puff Patties to make your Iftar moments special. Serve it with our exclusive Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ chutnies (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM) to get best taste out of it.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #IftarRecipe #CookAtHome #AlooPatties #PotatoPatties #AlooPuffPastry #Patties #AlooPattiesRecipe #PuffPastry #RamzanRecipe #RamadanRecipes
Cooking time 35 Min. Serving 4-5
Boiled Potatoes 3
Oil 2 Tbsp
Onion (Chopped) 1
Salt ½ Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) ½ Tsp
Black Pepper ½ Tsp
Chaat Masala ½ Tsp
Coriander Powder ½ Tsp
Cumin Powder ½ Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Green Chillies 2-3
Coriander leaves ½ cup
Puff Pastry 1 Packet
Egg (Beaten) 1
– Take potatoes in a bowl and Mash them.
– Heat oil in frying pan pan. Add onion and saute until translucent.
– Add Salt, Red Chilli (Crushed), Black Pepper, Chaat Masala, Coriander Powder Cumin Powder, Turmeric Powder and Green Chillies. Mix well and fry with onion.
– Add potatoes. Mix well and stir cook.
– Add coriander leaves to prepare filling. Keep Aside.
– Unfold the thawed puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
– Gently flatten with a roller
– Cut the sheet into 5-inch-by-5-inch or 4-inch-by-4-inch squares.
– Place 1 Tbsp of potato filling in the center of each square. Use any standard scoop/spoon to make sure that alL the patties have equal amount of filling.
– Brush all the four sides with the beaten egg.
– Take the opposite sides of the square and fold to create a triangle. Seal the ends tight with your fingers. Then crimp them with a fork.
– Coat the baking tray with oil.
– Place the filled patties on the baking tray.
– Brush the tops and sides of these patties with the beaten egg.
– Bake the patties on the medium rack of a pre-heated oven until they are golden brown in color and cooked through.
– Take them out and serve with our ‘Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ dips https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM.
Note: This is Make n Freeze recipe. You may also prepare patties and freeze them to bake later.