Aaloo Gosht, is one of those dishes everyone happens to love. Turn your day in happiness by making simple and scrumptious ‘Aloo Mutton Gosht’ . Serve it with our Garlic Naan (https://bit.ly/34xjkeS) to make it a complete delicious meal.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #AaloGosht
Cooking time 50 Min. Serving 4-5 Persons
Mutton 1 Kg
Oil 100 ml
Bay Leaf 1
Black Cardamom 2
Black Pepper Corn 7-8
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Salt 1 Tsp
Red Chilli 2 Tbsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli 1 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Coriander Powder 2 Tbsp
Yogurt 250 gms
Garam Masala ½ Tsp
– Take oil in cooking pan. Add onion and saute until turns light brown.
– Add Bay Leaf, Cinnamon, Black Cardamom, Black Pepper Corn and Mutton. Mix well.
– Add salt, Red Chilli (Powder), Kashmiri Red Chilli, Turmeric Powder and Coriander Powder.
– Mix well while cooking.
– Add 300ml water
– Cover the pan and simmer for 40-45 minutes or till the meet gets tender.
– When meat is almost done, add yogurt and potatoes. Cook till the potatoes turns soft.
– Add Garam Masala and coriander leaves
– Add water, as required and cook until your required gravy is left.
– Serve with home hot Garlic Tandoori Naans (https://bit.ly/34xjkeS)