Learn to make your favorite street style Bun Kabab at home and satisfy your cravings with this exclusive recipe by Food Lab. This chatpata Bun Kabab recipe is sure to give same taste of bun kabab as of Karachi Food streets. So don’t wait and amaze your family with this home made Bun Kababs!
#Foodlab #BunKabab #MagicalRecipe
Cooking time 40 Min. Serving 4-5
Split Bengal gram 300gms
Chopped onions 1
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tbsp
Red chilli ½ tbsp.
Crushed red chilli ½ tbsp.
All spices 1 tsp
Cumin seeds ½ tbsp.
Water 500 ml
Fresh coriander leaves ½ cup
Fresh mint leaves ¼ cup
Green chillies 2
Clarified butter/oil 4 tbsp
Long Buns 4-5
Tamarind chutney (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM)
Mint and coriander chutney (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM)
– Add split Bengal Gram (soaked overnight) in a pan and add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli, Crushed red chilli, All spices, Cumin seeds and water.
– Bring it to boil and cover & cook for 20-25 minutes on low flame.
– Add the split Bengal gram in a grinder and add fresh coriander, fresh mint leaves and green chillies. Grind it well.
– Make circle out of the grinded substance to make kabab.
– Take two eggs in a bowl and beat them well.
– Add clarified butter or oil in a pan and Pour the beaten eggs in a pan and add the kabab on top of the egg.
– Toast the buns on the pan.
– Add tamarind chutney on the bun and place onion rings and tomatoes on top. Place the fried kabab on top and add mint and coriander chutney on the other bun.
– Assemble the bun kabab and serve it with your favorite chutney.