Today keep it easy and quick in the kitchen and serve your family with this delicious Dhaba Style ‘AndaPyaaz’ by Food Lab. This egg recipe paired with onion masala will give it an appetizing Dhaba-Style taste to make it perfect choice for casual lunch/dinner.
Cooking Time: 20mins Serves 3-4
Boiling Water 700 ml
Salt 1 tsp
Oil 1.5 cup
Sliced onion 8
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Red chilli powder ½ tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Red chilli flakes ½ tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Green chillies 4-5
- Boil water in a pot and add eggs and salt in it. Boil it for 7-8 minutes.
- Switch the flame off and cover it for 10 minutes.
- Take oil in a pan and add onions in it. Cook it until it gets pure golden brown on medium flame.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli, salt, red chilli flakes and turmeric powder. Mix it well.
- Add the eggs and green chillies in the onion and mix well.
- Ready to serve.