Learn this easiest yet tastiest recipe to make flavorful Shami Kababs at home. Serve it as tea-time snacks or side dish on lunch or dinners to make a wholesome meal.
Cooking Time: 3-4 Hrs Serves 7-8
Beef (Boneless) 500 gms
Chanay Ki Daal ½ Cup
Black Ball Pepper 10
Black Cardamom 2
Bay Leaf 1
Cinnamon Stick 1
Button Red Chillies 15-16
Ginger small piece
Garlic 4-5 cloves
Salt 2 Tsp
Mint leaves ½ Cup
Coriander Leaves ½ Cup
Green Chillies 7-8
All Spices ½ Tsp
Oil ½ Cup
- Take beef in cooking pan.
- Take chanaykidaal and soak it in water for 30 minutes. Add it in pan with beef.
- Add 1.5 litres of water.
- Take spice container and add Cloves, Black Ball Pepper, Black Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon Stick and Mace. Put spice container in pan.
- Add Button Red Chillies, Ginger, Garlic, Salt and Potato in Pan.
- Cook and bring it to boil. Covert the lid and cook for two hours on low flame.
- Let the beef cool and chop it well.
- Take out in the bowl. Add mint, coriander, green chillies, garam masala powder and lemon syrup. Mix well with hands.
- Take small prortion of the chopped meat and form the shape of kababs.
- Shallow fry in oil from both sides until turned brown.