Today, make your loved ones feel special with this aromatic and rich Degi Mutton Korma. The spices used in this recipe will give it the taste similar to the one made by professional Bawarchis in parties. So just try it and amaze everyone with your cooking skills
#Foodlab #DegiMuttonKorma #MagicalRecipe #MuttonSalan #MuttonQorma
Cooking Time: 50 Min Serves 5-6
Mutton 1 Kg
Oil 1 Cup
Green Cardamom 5-6
Black Cardamom 2-3
Black Pepper 10-12
Bay Leaf 1
Cinnamon Stick 2
Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Salt 2 Tsp
Red Chilli Powder 1 Tbsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli 1 Tbsp
Coriander Powder 2 Tbsp
Cumin Powder 1 Tsp
All Spices Powder 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Yogurt 1 Cup
Fried Onion ½ Cup
- Heat Oil in Pan.
- Add Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Cloves, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf and Cinnamon Stick. Stir cook.
- Add mutton and ginger-garlic paste. Mix all and cook on high flame until color changes.
- Add Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Kashmiri Red Chilli, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder,
All Spices Powder and Turmeric Powder. Cook for 5-7 Minutes on high flame.
- Add Yogurt and cook on high flame until oil gets separated.
- Add 3-4 glass of water and bring it o boil.
- Cover the lid of the pan and simmer for 40-45 minutes on low flame or until meat gets tender.
- Add fried onion and stir cook on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Take out in the bowl and serve.