Ramadan is different when it comes to kind of food recipes you are looking for. This Ramadan, avoid street snacks and try out this healthy and filling “Creamy box Patties” to make your Iftar blissful! #Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #IftarRecipe #CookAtHome #CreamyBoxPatties
Making time 20-25 Min. Serving 3-4
Boneless Chicken 250 gms
Cabbage ½ Small
Oil 2-3 Tbsp
Salt ½ Tsp
White Pepper ½ Tsp
Chilli Sauce 1 Tbsp
Soya Sauce 1 Tbsp
Mayonnaise 2 Tbsp
Black Pepper 1 Tsp
Fresh Cream ½ Cup
Flour 2 Tbsp
Samosa Patti 10-12
– Heat oil in pan.
– Add chicken and fry until half done.
– Add salt, white pepper, chilli sauce and soya sauce. Fry chicken until turned brown.
-Take fried chicken in a bowl. Add cabbage, carrots, Mayonnaise, black pepper and fresh cream. Mix well to prepare filling.
– Make a paste by mixing 2 Tbsp flour and water.
– Take a samosa patti and apply flour paste in the center
– Put other samosa patti over the paste as shown in video.
– Put chicken filling in the center.
– Close the filling from all sides by applying paste on each layer of samosa patti.
– Deep fry them until turned brown. Serve with sauce of your choice.
Note: This is Make n Freeze recipe. You may also prepare box patties and freeze them to fry later.