Start your week by simple ‘Aalo Baingan’ made by simmering fresh baingan and aaloo in a spicy onion tomato masala. This recipe is really quick that tastes great when served with hot Naan or Chapatis. Try it and share your feedback with us!
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #AaloBainganKiSabzi
Making time 20 Min. Serving 3-4
Brinjal (Baingan) 1
Oil 100 ml
Salt 1 Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) ½ Tbsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Ginger-Garlic paste ½ Tbsp
Green Chillies 3-4
– Cut onion into rings.
– Chop tomatoes into small pieces
– Cut Potatoes and brinjal (baingan) into medium pieces
– Heat oil in pan. Put onion and fry until light brown.
– Add tomatoes and fry while stirring well.
– Add salt, red chilli, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste and mix well with tomatoes.
– Add Potatoes, Brinjal (Baingan) and coriander leaves. Mix well.
– Cook for ten minutes.
– Add green chillies.
– Serve with Naan of your choice.